Dear Block High School Student,
We’re again ready to join with thousands of students from across western Ontario at Overflow. This youth conference is your opportunity to get away from your routines, go deeper with your friends & have an encounter with Holy Spirit that will change your life radically.
It’s not by mistake that you’re considering attending Overflow this year. Whether you come every year or this is your first time the Lord Jesus has a special and unique plan for you this weekend in May.
We are committing to partnering with families to make sure that as many students as possible can be in attendance at Overflow in 2017.
Start NOW by preparing finances so that you can be in attendance. Find a new job, do a spring cleanup for your neighbours, ask relatives to help provide funds for you to attend Overflow. Also the Block is committed to fundraising for students registered for Overflow to help reduce the overall cost.
If your parents need more details about Overflow please get them to speak with me at their earliest convenience.
Cost for the weekend is $160 per student until May 14. Students need to bring their own spending money.
Students are responsible to bring money for 4 meals & 2 late night snacks. Each room is equipped with Microwave & Fridge so students are welcome to bring snacks and breakfast foods to eat in their own room to reduce extra food costs.
Reserve Your Spot for #OFLO17
$80 Deposit & registration form due by May 14.
We are staying at: Residence & Conference Centre – Kitchener Waterloo 99 Conestoga College Blvd Kitchener, ON N2P 2N5
Schedule For Weekend
FRIDAY, MAY 19
- 3:00pm • Overflow check in at Kennedy Road Tabernacle in FMC (through doors at back parking lot)
- 3:30pm • Overflow Bus Departs
- 7:30pm • General Session 1
SATURDAY, MAY 20
- 8:45am • Saturday AM Conference Departure 10:00am General Session 2
- 12:00pm Lunch Break
- 1:00pm • Activities / Workshops / Concert Series
- 4:30pm • Dinner Break
- 6:30pm • Mainstage Concert
- 7:30pm • General Session 3
- 11:00pm • Arrive at Hotel, food run
- 12:00am • Room Curfew
SUNDAY, MAY 21
- 8:45am • Sunday AM Conference Departure
- 10:00am • General Session 4
- 4:00pm • Arrival back to Kennedy Road Tabernacle
Pastor Jason Snider